If we’re mates on Facebook, or you follow my band page you’ll already be well aware of this, but just in case: The first song from my EP is up on theaudience.co.nz right now. The website is NZonAir’s wildcard video funding site, meaning if we can make it to number one on the Wildcard chart there, and stay at the top spot for the month, we’ll score video funding… which I’ll be using to take the bro PNC up to Otaki and film a mean video!
The way it works is:
- I need to be number one at the end of the month
- Votes and plays count as chart points and move it up where it needs to be
- You can vote and play every day
- Clicking add to Queue or adding the track to your playlist on The Audience.
- Clicking ‘become a fan’ helps too.
Click the link below to go to the song:
If you’re on fb you might have also seen me mention my nana passed away last week, so obviously trying to spread the word about the track is the last thing on my mind, and I’m definitely not operating at 100% yet, so any help you guys can give would be awesome. Share the song, and vote & play as often as you can. It all helps!
And if your grandparents are still around, please take some time out to tell them you love them – without them there wouldn’t be a you, don’t leave it too late.